BOOSTER CLUB ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 148
OREFIELD, PA. 18069
Promote the Parkland Football Program to generate revenue recognizing that the public school district may not have the financial resources to fully support the football program.
The Parkland Football Booster Club will assist all of our football teams through programs & activities which generate revenue; furthermore, we will provide communications between the coaches, players and parents.
- Organize fundraising to maintain the teams financial needs
- Supply team equipment not provided by the school
- Provide ongoing support to Coach Morgans, his Coaching Staff and our players.
- Support the off season program
- Maintain the website maintenance (www.parklandtrojanfootball.com)
- Run the concession stand at football and track, and spirit wear stand at home games.
BENEFITS FOR JOINING THE BOOSTER CLUB:
- Attendance at the monthly meetings
- Voting Privileges, including election of officers
- Booster club football magnet
- Food card valid at home games for (5) hotdogs and (5) sodas per family membership
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Pay $50.00 per family to the Parkland Football Booster Club
- Membership forms are available by clicking here
- Our meetings are the first Monday during the off season and the first Tuesday during the season of each month
- Membership in the Parkland Football Booster Club means Participation. All members will be expected to volunteer in an effort to sustain our program.
For regular updates from the Booster Club, please click on the Gridiron link on the toolbar at the top of the website. The Gridiron is published twice a week during the season and then occasionally during the off-season and contains important information for the coming games, website links for concession stand volunteers using SignUp Genius, etc. Please check the Gridiron page frequently for updates!
Never Grow Up Vacations
Keller Funeral Home
Campbell Rappold & Yurasits
Stephen J Drabick
IBEW LV #375